Terms & Conditions
Access to the Site, the use of the data and information contained therein, and the purchase of the services sold by Mind Training International Limited on the Site itself are subject to the general conditions of use set out below.
General conditions of use of the Site
- Access to the Site and its use in any form constitute activities conducted by users, whether they are simple visitors or buyers, activities for which the users themselves are solely responsible and Mind Training International Limited cannot in any way be held responsible for the use not in accordance with the regulations in force of the Site and its contents by users, without prejudice to the liability of Mind Training International Limited for willful misconduct or gross negligence.
- Users, whether buyers or mere visitors, are solely responsible for the communication of incorrect, incomplete, false information and data belonging to third parties who have not given consent to the transmission of such data by users.
- Users are solely responsible for the safekeeping and proper use of the information transmitted and Mind Training International Limited is in no way responsible for any kind of damage or prejudice resulting to users or third parties from the incorrect use, loss or theft in any way occurred of such information.
- Mind Training International Limited is not responsible for any inconvenience or damage resulting from viruses, corrupted files, errors, omissions, service interruptions, deletion of content, connection problems, unauthorized access, alteration of data, failure or incorrect operation of the user’s devices.
- The trademark “U-Mind International”, the Site and all contents contained therein, such as, by way of example and not limited to, descriptions, photographs, videos, graphics, processes, software, music, etc., are the exclusive property of Mind Training International Limited, which has all applicable intellectual and industrial property rights over them. Users, whether mere visitors or buyers, have the right not only to visit the Site and access their reserved area, but also to print, copy and transmit to third parties images and descriptive data of the services on the site, provided that for lawful and personal purposes of a non-commercial nature. Users may not in any way access the restricted areas of third parties without their authorization, nor reproduce all or part of the contents of the Site, unless Mind Training International Limited or any third party owners give express consent. Any other use is not permitted and will be prosecuted.
- Purchases of Mind Training International Limited brand services, made through the Site, imply the obligation for the buyer to provide complete and correct data to complete the payment and the provision or shipment of the services and products purchased and for all tax obligations in charge of Mind Training International Limited. Registration on the Site takes place through the purchase of one or more services or products, followed by the creation of a user account.
- Anyone wishing to activate a link to the Site must give prior notice to the address email@example.com and obtain the written consent of Mind Training International Limited. In the absence of such consent, any link to the Site itself will be prohibited and Mind Training International Limited will act at the competent offices to remove it.
- Mind Training International Limited takes every precaution in order to ensure a comfortable, functional and pleasant use of the Site to its users but does not guarantee either implicitly or explicitly the continuity and completeness of the Site, as well as the absence of any element harmful to users’ devices, their data and their sensitivity. In particular, Mind Training International Limited is not responsible for illegitimate or inappropriate content or that offends the sensitivity of some users uploaded by other users and users undertake to scrupulously observe the conditions relating to the reserved area.
- The services purchased on the Site are sold directly by Mind Training International Limited. Not necessarily all services marked with the trademarks “U-Mind International” will be presented or offered for sale through the Site. Purchases made on the Site will be fully subject to the general conditions of sale.
- Any attempt to circumvent or exceed the protections of the Site or to use it for purposes other than visiting the services available and purchasing them, all for exclusively personal purposes, is prohibited.
- These conditions apply regardless of the device used to visit and use the Site, as well as for any specific mobile
- Communications to Mind Training International Limited regarding Customer Service must be made by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Any other communication, including any complaints, must always be made through this address.
- To determine the order of the user’s membership, the information communicated by the user will prevail in the first place, in particular in the reserved area, and, in the alternative, his IP address.
- These terms are governed by and supplemented by English law and, if they conflict with them, the clauses valid under that law will remain in force.
- Any dispute not resolved amicably or out of court between you and Mind Training International Limited will be resolved exclusively and finally by arbitration in accordance with the Rules (“Arbitration Rules”) of the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA), which the Parties declare to accept in all its parts and to which they refer also with regard to the methods of appointing arbitrators. In particular, the arbitrator shall be one, appointed by the LCIA, the venue of the proceedings shall be at the LCIA’s headquarters in London, United Kingdom, the language of the proceedings shall be English, and the substantive applicable law shall be English.
Conditions relating to the reserved area
- Users who wish to purchase the services and products for sale on the Site must register on the Site itself, thereby committing themselves to provide the requested data – aware of the responsibility and penalties established by law for false statements, false declarations and identity theft -. Mind Training International Limited reserves the right to regularly verify the reliability, truthfulness and completeness of the data provided, as well as not to accept, suspend or cancel the registration of any user at any time.
- Registration in the reserved area implies for these users the acceptance of these conditions relating to the same.
- Mind Training International Limited will never send requests to send the e-mail used for the log-in or the related password, nor other sensitive data of the user (for example, telephone number, credit card number, identity document etc.). If the user receives such requests, which will constitute an attempt to c.d. phishing, Mind Training International Limited asks that the user has the courtesy to report such acts, in order to put in place the necessary legal precautions and to protect the user. Mind Training International Limited is of course not responsible, if the user falls into such traps and, in any case, does not guarantee in any way the total security and inviolability of the reserved area. The user is therefore required to maintain a high level of attention to the data that he will freely transmit in this area.
- The user guarantees and is responsible for the truthfulness, completeness, accuracy, and ownership of the information transmitted in the reserved area, aware of the penalties for false statements, false declarations and identity theft. The user can still use a c.d. avatar to protect its anonymity with respect to third parties, but Mind Training International Limited will have the right to know and the user guarantees to truthfully communicate the true identity of the user himself.
- Mind Training International Limited will maintain constant control over the content uploaded by users but assumes no responsibility for them, should other users feel offended or threatened by them. Such users will be required to contact Mind Training International Limited to report the content in question.
General conditions of sale
- The terms and conditions set forth herein govern the purchase and sale of “U-Mind International” brand services on and through the Site between Mind Training International Limited with registered office at Unit 14 The Westbourne Studios, 242 Acklam Road, London, United Kingdom, W10 5JJ, and users who purchase the Site and apply to all sales made on the Site.
- The general conditions of sale may be changed unilaterally and at any time, without notice by Mind Training International Limited. The applicable conditions are those in force at the time of completion of the purchase order.
- Each electronic step provided for the purchase of services is an integral and essential part of the purchase contract.
- These conditions apply to all world legal systems, but, where some provisions contained therein conflict with the norms of a particular system, all rules not contrary to it will remain in force.
- To determine the order of the visitor and the buyer, the data provided by them and his IP address will prevail.
- The display of Mind Training International Limited services and related information on the Site does not constitute a purchase offer, but only an invitation to offer by the user, who can submit his purchase order through the online procedure in force at the time. Once the order has been submitted, Mind Training International Limited will be able to accept it and, in this case, will notify it through the procedure in force at that time, for example through a special screen and / or sending ad hoc e-mails. Only then will the contract of sale be considered concluded. The user expressly declares to be aware that any communication of confirmation of the order is not valid in any way as acceptance of the same. In case of refusal or cancellation of the order, without prejudice to any rights of Mind Training International Limited, Mind Training International Limited will be required to return any sums already collected by the user to the same source from which the payment was received.
- Pursuant to the exceptions provided for by the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 and the Consumer Rights Act 2015 of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, as well as by Directive (EU) 2019/770 and Article 59 of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206) of the Italian Republic, there is no refund.
- Although the buyer can use the skills learned through the products and services purchased, the latter undertakes not to resell such products and services in whole or in part, not to copy them in whole or in part and in any case not to carry out directly or indirectly acts in competition with Mind Training International Limited.
- The product purchased is intended for the country in which the user places the order. The user himself, and not Mind Training International Limited, is therefore solely responsible for any administrative and customs procedures for placing the product purchased in another country. Mind Training International Limited therefore does not offer any support for customs procedures and advice.
- The Site presents accurate descriptions of each product displayed therein. The user can request further information about this by email email@example.com, or by contacting his personal consultant of reference.
- The prices shown are inclusive of VAT, if and where due, and are expressed in British pound sterling. The prices and the reference currency may be changed at any time and without notice by Mind Training International Limited and will be considered fixed at the time of placing the order by the buyer. Where indicated, transport costs will be applied to them.
- In the event of a change in the VAT rate, if and where due, between the time of placing the order by the user and the time of shipment of the product, Mind Training International Limited will communicate this change to the user, requesting the balance, in case of increase, or returning any excess. In the event of an increase in the rate, if the user does not settle this variation within fourteen (14) days, Mind Training International Limited must cancel the order and return any sums already collected by the user to the same source from which the payment was received.
- The payment methods include credit card of the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, bank transfer and coupon circuits and the related information will be used by Mind Training International Limited for the completion of all payments due and for tax, anti-terrorism and anti-money laundering obligations. Mind Training International Limited may at its discretion and without notice change the accepted payment methods.
- You may provide Mind Training International Limited with your email and mobile phone references in order to receive updates from Mind Training International Limited on the status of your purchase and shipment, through such channels.
- The performance of the obligations of Mind Training International Limited may be suspended in the event of the occurrence of unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure that prevents or delays their execution. They are considered as such, for example, but without limitation to this, war, terrorist acts and threats, insurrections, strikes, epidemics, pandemic, supply problems attributable to third parties, or the incorrect indication by the user of the correct address of the shipment. Mind Training International Limited will inform the user about the occurrence of unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure within ten days of the occurrence of the same. In the event that the suspension of the service should be extended for a period exceeding fourteen days, the user will have the possibility to cancel the order placed and Mind Training International Limited will return any amounts already collected.
Cookies are small data files created on the user’s computer, in order to store information based on his activities on the net. The Site may use the following cookies:
Session cookies are stored temporarily and have a limited validity in time; therefore they do not permanently record any information on the hard disk of the user’s computer. These cookies allow you to store information about the beginning of each user’s session.
Navigation cookies have the main objective of avoiding proposing suggestions not related to the user’s interests, offering rather direct and personalized commercial proposals. The usefulness of navigation cookies is based on the temporary monitoring of Internet browsing. You can always delete this type of cookie before starting to browse other pages of the Site.
Statistical cookies allow you to know the following information:
- The date and time of the last time the user visited the Site.
- Access to the content chosen by the user during his last visit to the Site.
To compile the statistics of use of the Site, Mind Training International Limited uses statistical tools with a scope limited to the functions described in the previous paragraph that allow to know the frequency of visits of users and the contents of greatest interest. In this way Mind Training International Limited can focus its efforts to improve the most visited areas and help the user to find what he is looking for more easily.
The Site may use the information collected to carry out evaluations and statistical calculations on anonymous data and to ensure the continuity of the service or make improvements to the Site itself. This information will not be used for any other purpose.
Management of Cookies
Without prejudice to the foregoing, theuser can configure his browser to automatically accept or reject all cookies or to receive on the screen a warning of the transmission of each cookie and decide from time to time whether or not to install it on your device. To do this, we recommend that you consult the help section of your browser to learn how to change the configuration used.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, it is necessary to bear in mind that deactivation may affect the proper functioning of certain sections of the Site.
We recommend that users read the instructions and manuals of their browser to expand this information:
- If you use Firefox for Mac, select Preferences, Privacy and access the Show Cookies section; for Windows select Tools and then Options, go to Privacy and then from the drop-down menu of the History Settings select Use custom settings.
- If I know uses Safari, select Privacy within the Preferences menu.
- If you use Google Chrome, from the Tools menu select Options (Preferences for Mac), go to Advanced, then the Content Configuration option of the Privacy section and finally check Cookies in the Content Configuration menu.